Sweden Scholarship for Africans and Executives 2023
The Sweden Scholarship has answered the following questions; Do you have a Bac +3 / Bac +4 level diploma and relevant professional experience?
Do you want to do a Master’s in one of the best universities in Europe while benefiting from a free, 100% funded scholarship?
Well, we have great news for you !
For several years now, the Swedish government has been offering African students Masters scholarships ( Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals ) which cover all of their studies and stay in Sweden.
Over 300 scholarships are offered annually by the Swedish government to international students.
Basic conditions of application for a this Sweden Scholarship
You can apply for the prestigious Swedish Government Scholarship when you meet the following conditions:
- Have a License (Bac + 3) or a Bachelor (Bac + 4)
Justify that you have a minimum of 3,000 hours of proven employment. Full-time CDI) and part-time (CDD) work are eligible for the Swedish government scholarship program. Please find the details on how to calculate working hours according to the recommendations of the Swedish Government Scholarship Program below: https://si.se/en/apply/sisgp-who-can-apply/# work
- Have a good level of English. Applicants from French-speaking countries will be asked to provide a language test (English) to prove that they have solid skills in English.
- Be a citizen of a country eligible for the Swedish government scholarship program. However, you do not need to reside in the country before applying for the scholarship. The most important thing is to have the nationality of one of the countries eligible for the Sweden scholarship program.
- Have admission to a Masters’ in one of the Swedish universities. Some programs are not eligible for the Swedish Institute scholarship program. The PDF document below lets you know about the 600 programs eligible for the Sweden Scholarship Program.
- Be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience.
Read also: Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarship