Federal Scholarship Board 2023: FGN Online Portal
The Federal Scholarship Board is an agency of the Nigerian government responsible for the administration of scholarship schemes to Nigerian students.
It provides financial assistance to students to enable them to complete their studies and contribute to national development
Table of Content:
- What is the Federal Scholarship Board?
- History of the Federal Scholarship Board
- Mandate of the Federal Scholarship Board
- Scholarship Schemes Administered by the Federal Scholarship Board
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards
- Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA)
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Program
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
- Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship Schemes
- Selection Process for the Scholarship Schemes
- Disbursement of Scholarship Funds
- Impact of the Federal Scholarship Board
What does the Agency do?
The agency is a government agency in Nigeria that helps Nigerian students by administering scholarship programs.
They were established in 1973 under the Federal Ministry of Education to select and award scholarships to eligible students.