Gardiner Scholarship 2023: Florida’s Education SA Program
The Gardiner Scholarship is a publicly funded school choice program in Florida that provides eligible students with special needs access to educational funding for private school tuition, homeschooling, and other education-related services.
About the Savings Account Program
The Gardiner Scholarship is a Florida-based Education Savings Account (ESA) program designed to help children with disabilities receive an education tailored to their unique needs. It’s pertinent to note that this program provides financial assistance to eligible families, giving them the ability to choose the best educational options for their children.
Check also: Korea Government Undergraduate scholarship
Eligibility Requirements for the Gardiner Scholarship Program
To qualify for the Scholarship, your child must meet the following below requirements:
- Be a Florida resident
- Be between the ages of 3-22 years old
- Have been diagnosed with one of the following conditions: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Spina Bifida, or Williams Syndrome.
What Does the Gardiner Scholarship Cover?
Gardiner Scholarship provides eligible families with financial assistance to help cover the cost of:
- Tuition and fees at participating schools
- Textbooks and other instructional materials
- Tutoring and specialized services
- Educational supplies
- Assistive technology
- Therapy services
- Summer and after-school programs
How to Apply for the Gardiner Scholarship
Consider that the Gardiner Scholarship, families must complete an online application and submit required documentation.
Again, the application can be found on the Step Up For Students website. The application window typically opens in May and closes in June, but the exact dates may vary.
So do well t visit the official portal for more information and subsequently apply.