A free scholarship to study abroad for undergraduate refers to a financial award given to a student that covers the costs associated with studying at a foreign university
This scholarship opportunity is solely for those undergraduates who have a desire to pursue their education overseas.
Table of Contents:
- Understanding Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- Types of Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Diversity Scholarships
- Destination-Based Scholarships
- Where to Find Free Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- Government and Non-Governmental Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Private Organizations and Foundations
- Tips for Applying for Free Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- Start Early
- Research and Plan Carefully
- Submit a Strong Application
Understanding Scholarships for Undergraduate Study
Scholarships are basically free money given to students to help pay for their education. You don’t have to pay them back, which is pretty awesome.
These free scholarships for international undergraduates are given out for a variety of reasons, like if you have good grades, need financial assistance, or bring diversity to a program.
When it comes to studying abroad, scholarships can help cover the costs of tuition, housing, food, transportation, and other expenses related to your time abroad.
See Also: Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
Types of Scholarships for Undergraduate Study Abroad
Merit-based scholarships are awarded to students who have shown outstanding achievements in academics, sports, or the arts.
It will interest you t know that this scholarships are pretty competitive and usually require top-notch grades or impressive talents.