The opportunity for Free Medicine Scholarship in England is here. It’s time for students in the aim of becoming doctor, nurse, surgeon, dentist and so on to have access to one of the latest scholarship.
This is a free educational program is made available for student who are into this field.
Also note; this scholarship is coming from England, so you need to be extra prepared.
Without wasting much time, let get into discussion.
Description of the Free scholarship program in England
The Positive Action for Children Scholarship Fund (PACF) is a scholarship program offered by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine to African students for studies in the field of health and development.
This scholarship program is followed by a practical internship at the PACF office in London to equip the scholarship holders with solid skills in the field of health and make them catalysts for change in their different countries origin in Africa.
It offers two (2) scholarships each year to students from French-speaking Africa who wish to follow a one (1) year Master’s program in the field of health on a full-time basis.
The study programs concerned by the PACF scholarship are:
- MScControl of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health
- MSc Public Health for Development
What does the scholarship include?
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarship supports:
- Tuition fees, including all fees related to the study program
- Living expenses which amount to GBP 16,950.00
- The costs of carrying out the end-of-study project (master’s) 2,000.00 GBP
- Your practical internship within the PACF through a support grant
PACF scholars are required to undertake a three (3) month internship at the PACF London office, while completing their end-of-cycle project.
The objective of this program is to provide students from French-speaking Africa with solid skills in the field of health through practical and concrete experience.
It will also be a question of allowing them to carry out their end-of-studies project during their internship within the PACF.
Read also: https://scholarszeal.com/algeria-scholarship-2022-full-guideline/
Scholarship Program Admission Criteria
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must;
- Be nationals of sub-Saharan African countries, reside there; and intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa upon completion of their studies
- Have two (2) years of work experience, regardless of your position (CDD, CDI, internship, volunteer, etc.) within an organization that works in the field of HIV / AIDS and/or in the field of public health.
- Prove that you do not have the necessary financial means to pay for the studies offered by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and agree to do a three (3) month internship at the PACF, in London, during the summer (while simultaneously carrying out your graduation project)
- Have a good level of English
Hold an offer of admission to a program of student eligible for the PACF scholarship
NB: The selection committee cannot consider applicants who work full-time in health services or the health system.
How to Apply for Free Medicine Scholarship in England
To apply for the PACF Scholarship, click on the link below :
Online scholarship application
Additional Information for the Free Medicine Scholarship in England
If you have any questions about the application process, the scholarship requirements, or the application deadline, please contact the scholarship management and allocation team: scholarships [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties using the online scholarship application form, first try clearing your browser cache and ensuring that you are using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
If this does not solve your technical problem, please contact the school’s IT services team quoting:
- Your full name
- The scholarship for which you are applying and
- The technical problem you encountered.
Please also take a screenshot of the problem you are having and send it to: [email protected]
1 thought on “Free Medicine Scholarship in England – 2023 Program”