Do you have at least the Bac and want to study abroad for the Chinese Government Scholarship? Then the Chinese government scholarship is yours.
As part of the relations of friendship and cooperation between the People’s Republic of China and all African countries, the Chinese Government is making available to young Africans undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate scholarships in the best Chinese universities in China.
Let’s take a look at the details of the content of the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Procedures for Chinese Government Scholarship Program
China scholarship is a full scholarship offered to bright overseas students (When I say brilliant I am addressing you reading this article because this scholarship is yours and I encourage you to apply) studies in China.
Category, Duration, and Language of Instruction
- Category: License, Master, or Doctorate.
- Duration: 4-5 years of study for License students; 2-3 years of university study for master’s students and 3-4 years of study for those applying for a doctorate.
- Language of instruction: Classes are generally taught in Chinese.
Some universities may offer courses in English in certain specialties, please log on to the official website of the China Free Scholarship Program for details: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org
Content of the Chinese Government Scholarship
The following are what this Japanese scholarship is consist of.
- The Chinese government scholarship covers:
- Housing costs
- Daily living expenses and general medical insurance
For more details see the Overview of Chinese Government Scholarships by clicking the link here
Read also: https://scholarszeal.com/call-for-applications-south-korea-scholarship-2021-2022/
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for applying for the Chinese government scholarship is usually from early January to early April.
Check with the Chinese Embassy in your home country to find out the exact date for opening applications for the scholarship as well as the deadline.
Who can Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Not be of Chinese nationality and be in good health.
- To follow a bachelor’s degree in China, the candidate must have a baccalaureate A, C, D and be under 25 years old.
- To pursue a master’s degree in China, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, and must be under the age of 35.
- To do a doctorate in China, the candidate must have a master’s degree, and be under 40 years of age.
Read also: South Korean Scholarship 2022
Chinese Government Scholarship Application Procedures
The complete guideline that will help you at obtaining this scholarship are fully enlightened below.
- Obtain prior admission from a Chinese university participating in the Chinese Government Scholarship Program (Note that this is not required. You can apply directly without prior admission).
- Access the CSC online registration system to complete your online application form available through this link: http://www.csc.edu.cn/l8aihua or http://www.campuschina.org.
- After completing and submitting your online form, print it out and attach it to the other application documents (transcripts, diplomas, etc.)
- Once you have finished putting together your application for the free China scholarship, we invite you to submit it to the foreign ministry of your country of origin which is responsible for forwarding your file to the Chinese embassy. from your home country.
NB: You can get admission directly from a Chinese university and then apply for the scholarship.
I advise those who do not have a good level of English not to proceed in this way because Chinese universities require a TOEFL in terms of proof of language skills. If you have a good level of English, you can apply directly to the university.
Note: The CSC does not accept individual direct requests.
Students ask questions in a classroom
Read also: Free Medicine Scholarship in England
Each document must be submitted in two (2) copies to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country of origin.
- Chinese Government Scholarships Online Application Form.
- Certified translation of your highest degree. A Chinese or English translation of your diploma is necessary before submitting your file.
- Transcripts of highest degree (Chinese or English translation is also required).
- Study or research project in China. Written in Chinese or English (At least 800 words).
- Letters of recommendation: China scholarship applicants must provide letters of recommendation from two academic professors (the letter of recommendation must be written in English or Chinese).
- Applicants who wish to pursue music studies must submit a CD containing their works. Art applicants must submit a CD also containing their works, including two sketches, two color paintings, and two discs of other works;
- A photocopy of the medical examination form (This form must be uploaded to the CSC online application platform) http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org (the form must be completed in English or Chinese.)
- Incomplete forms, without the photo, without a photo stamp, without a doctor or hospital signature will be rejected. The results of the medical examination must be valid for six (6) months;
- Applicants who have an HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) certificate must provide a photocopy.
The HSK Test is the only official exam recognized by the People’s Republic of China validating language skills in Mandarin as a foreign or second language.
The above documents should follow the order of the list.
No document will be returned, regardless of the result.
Read also: Algeria Scholarships 2022
Notification of Result
Before the end of June of each year, CSC will send out the list of successful applicants for the free Chinese government scholarship.
The admission notice and China Study Visa application form is available on the website of the Chinese Embassy in your home country (Form JW201).
You can check here: the list of Chinese universities participating in the Chinese government free scholarship program.
We wish you every success in your various scholarship application procedures.
For all your questions and concerns, please leave us a message in the commentary just below or you can contact us through our
2 thoughts on “Chinese Government Scholarship for African Students 2023”